Re: Query on wiring and Cbus

Clipsal also sell a four channel dimmer (although still a 12 module size)
and its approx $250.00 cheaper than the 8 module........if you may need
extra channels......

> I take it they are the rectangular switches? Not like our square ones?

Yes they are.......the cut outs you did with the box sinker looked very
similar ti the aussie size although hard to tell from a picture....

Are the UK clipsal C_+Bus switches large square shaped...?

You could use  a 4 channel bus coupler for connecting to standard
.switches..they are approx $100.00 + gst

Frank