RE: Genesis To C_Bus

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Genesis To C_Bus
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 10:28:33 -0000

My smoke detectors are 12v units linked to a zone in comfort. When that
zone is triggered Comfort is programmed to send a c-bus command to turn
certain c-bus groups on, a timer then turns it off and visa versa,
finally when the alarm is disarmed another response stops the process.
Comfort response codes look like this, you will notice that the flash
(Note the two ** are purely to help me sort my responses so they are
simpler to find in comfigurator.)

Response=**Flash Lights On
Do Kit-Lights-On [**C-BUS Kitchen Lights On]
Do Hall-Lights-On [**C-BUS Hall Lights On]
Do Land-Lights-On [**C-BUS Landing Lights On]
Do FlashLights-Off [**Flash Lights Off] After 5 Seconds Using Timer07

Response=**Flash Lights On
Do Kit-Lights-Off [**C-BUS Kitchen Lights Off]
Do Hall-Lights-Off [**C-BUS Hall Lights Off]
Do Land-Lights-Off [**C-BUS Landing Lights Off]
Do FlashLights-On [**Flash Lights On] After 5 Seconds Using Timer07

And to stop it all:

Response=**Stop Flashing Lights
Stop Timer Timer07

HTH

Rob Mouser

Hi Rob

> Good news Frank!

Certainly is ;-))  Was talking to Kevin about the C_Bus ir learning
module...

very expensive.......

Just a quick C_Bus question....

How did you make your lights flash on + off when your smoke detectors
tripped..????

Frank