Re: Programming a Panasonic KX-TD816 PABX

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Programming a Panasonic KX-TD816 PABX
  • From: "Stuart" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 10:47:41 -0000

I made this cable up from the site but I keep getting communication
errors, I've checked the quality of the cable and all is fine.. I
even get most of the data in and out but keep getting errors!
I may have some pins missing that the offical Panasonic programmer
would require that pbxsoftware dosen't.. not that I am sure what
they could be..
Any Idea's?

Thanks,