Re: Re: Tosh 43" RPTV

Rob Heyes wrote:

> The 43" Tosh sets use 3 high brightness CRTs - no idea where to
get
> them from, but you could try your local Cedia member :-

Thanks Rob.... I had a quick search on the AVForums and it looks like if
it is the CRT part of it, that its around £1,000 for the new part (!!!!)
so its gonna be a wait till it blows up then buy a new TV time... :
Which is good in that I can get a new TV, but really bad in that its
fecking 3 1/2 years old or something :'( .... hopefully it'll not go
until I have some cash together!

> http://cedia.net/homeowners/finder.php
>
> Restricting the search to Home Theater (sic) gives just one entry
> for Glasgow :-
>
>  Stereo Stereo

Cool, thanks, I've spoken to the Stereo Stereo guys before and they're
good guys.... didn't even think of asking them about this :-)

Cheers

--
Doogie