RE: Momentary switches

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Momentary switches
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:45:03 +0100

I don't like the older Clipsal designs - but the new ones with LEDs as
shown
by Geoff at UKHA2003 are dead sexy (but it's all down to personal taste!).

The Wandworth switches aren't as high tech (no LEDs). Not sure about
latching or neons either. VERY good quality build and finishes though :-)

Paul.