From: Mark Taylor
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] LV Halogens AGAIN!

Frank

no the Cat5 was to give me the option to go Cbus as
someone else told me that Cat5 was all that was needed
at the switch for Cbus. If I go Cbus (awaiting news on
courses and pricing from Clipsal) I will just
disconnect T&E and leave it for if I ever move and
want to take HA kit with me.

Cheers
Mark

--- Frank Mc Alinden <fmcalind@xxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
Hi Mark

>My assumption is that this does not proclude Cbus >if
I decide to do a
>course and if I decide x10 I can stick a dinrail
>module in the fuse
>box and a momentary switch on the wall.

Are you intending on using the cat5 for the momentary
switch if you use x10 ???...I think the momentry input
on the x10 din modules is 240v ???

Frank