Re: LV Halogens AGAIN!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: LV Halogens AGAIN!
  • From: Alan Shields <ha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:00:43 +0100

You may want to consider using the special cbus pink cat 5, I believe
it has a higher grade insulation to comply with regulations regarding
running low voltage cables in the same space as mains.

That said I did exactly what you are considering with regular cat 5
which is sitting unused in case I decide to ditch my ld10's/11's for
something better.

Alan Shields