RE: Re: Newbie - controlling lights and creating scenes (Ocelot?)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Newbie - controlling lights and creating scenes (Ocelot?)
  • From: "Mick Furlong" <hiltoneltd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 11:55:48 +0100

Helen

if you are in a bungalow then rewiring for clipsal or x10 din rail units
may
not be too difficult, a two storey house would be more of a problem. With
regards the lamp modules being ugly as sin consider how many of them would
be visible...most tend to be behind sofas etc. I have four in the living
room here and I can't see any of them from where I am sitting

Mick