Re: Re: Newbie - controlling lights and creating scenes(Ocelot?)

Doogie Brodie wrote:

>There is another way..... if you follow Ken's guide
>http://www.funkycool.co.uk/howto1.htm
you can easily use an LD11 as a
>"lamp module" - this supports more features and you can look
at
>something along the lines of stashing the LD11 in the base of the lamp,
>or concealing it somewhere, just remember you need easy access for when
>you need to replace the fuse.

Just to clarify, one of the things I'm thinking of is if you say that a
particular light is a "table lamp" and you expect it to always be
in the
same place etc, you could possibly mount the cased LD11 on the underside
of the table (either via screws or strong adhesive pads) - this means
that the lamp end looks fine, and if the socket is visible, the socket
looks normal, and you've got the lump concealed in a suitable place :)

In the one that I've done, the light is an uplighter behind my tv, so
the entire light is not visible at all, meaning the asthetics of the
LD11 are irrelevant. :)

--
Doogie