From: Ian Lowe=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 7:37 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Yeehaw for Customer Service done right!

Well, it turns out my projector hasn't popped a lamp after all...

A quick read at the manual suggested that the projector should be flashin=
g a
set of error leds at me if the bulb was dead, so rather than burn =A3270 =
notes
on a new lamp, I figured I would check with Epson first...

"that's not the lamp" says Mr Service Tech..

"Your projector is a year old, and has a three year warranty, so we'll
arrange for a courier to collect it tomorrow, repair it under warranty, a=
nd
courier it back to you. It should take about 5 working days"

Epson instantly make my "good guys" list. I have been deliriously
happy w=
ith
my projector from a video point of view.. now I know I can buy an Epson
Projector with confidence.

I.