RE: [XBOX] Buying Advice - how many?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [XBOX] Buying Advice - how many?
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 12:17:19 +0100

Paul,

Basically you could get one for each TV in the house and use them as DVD
player, XBMP, MP3 player, DIVX player, Games Console, Internet Radio
Tuner, Tivo slave (eventually) for each TV.

As they are networked, you can keep all you media on a central server
and use each xbox to use the shared media pool.

I've one downstairs at the minute but I'm failing miserably with the
multitainers as media centers I bought for the kids bedrooms as they
aren't very powerful. I'm seriously thinking of replacing - well
augmenting - them with Xboxes.

My one for the car will replace my current MP3 player and give DVD and
games functionality to entertain the passengers!

Don