[OT] Now thats what I call a projector :-)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [OT] Now thats what I call a projector :-)
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 07:57:53 -0000

http://www.jvcpro.co.uk/item/index_html?item=3DDLA-QX1

At UKHA2003 I was talking to Ken Watt about projectors and explaining=20
ILA technology and mentioned that it is superb quality but very=20
expensive. 7000 ANSI Lumens QXGA resolution 2048 x 1536 with contrast=20
of 1200:1. Upto 800" diagonal image

Havent yet found a website with the price of the projector but I did=20
find the replacement 2KW Xenon Arc lamp for ONLY =A35620 +vat!

I did find its baby brother that can only manage 5000 ANSI Lumens=20
SXGA 1365x1024 (600" image) for the knock down price of =A339995 +vat.

Me thinks I will have to wait a while for the price of ILA technology=20
to drop..... probably until hell freezes over !!!!

Tis' VERY Nice but a bit^H^H^H LOT outside my price range

Probably a bit big for a 12x12 lounge as well :-)

Keith