RE: Re: Electronic Scanning of documents

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Electronic Scanning of documents
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:42:34 +0100

We have had the 9100C for around 3 years now and it is excellent.  Each
person in the office is responsible for scanning and filing their own
documentation in a central system (Folder structure on NT Server as .pdf
files) and this just seems to work.

At the time we bought I was looking at a dedicated PC, Windows and an HP
scanner with ADF.  However when I thought about the issues of supporting
yet
another desktop the 9100C seemed very cheap indeed!

If money grew on trees I would have one for home without hesitation.

that aside, for home I have just bought a visioneer and its ok but not a
patch on the HP.

Regards,

Jon
http://www.whiten.co.uk/