Re: Is the MisterHouse guru in residence?

  • To: UKHA List <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Is the MisterHouse guru in residence?
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: 21 May 2003 15:32:06 +0100

On Sat, 2003-05-03 at 11:52, Ant wrote:
> On Saturday 03 May 2003 01:09, Lee wrote:
> >          Can you supply me with a line of code that does the
following?

> >   When an A1-ON is heard, a timer starts for, say, 60 mins and
then it
> > switches A1 off.
>
> I'm not the expert, that'd be stubbs. But I can point you to the

I'm afraid my MrHouse-fu is weak at the moment, I havn't used it since
before Christmas.

> set_with_timer() function. For example, I have a unit code which
triggers a
> nightlight and turns it off 20 minutes later:
>
> # Turn on master nightlight, auto turn off some time later
>       $Master_Nightlight->set_with_timer('on', 20, 'off');

That's a new one on me. Looks like it's time to get the latest release
&
re-do my config.

BTW Ant, remember back in the day when you outlined a technique for
useing a IR7243 single housecode unit to control multiple house codes
using a controller such as MrHouse?

Did you ever get round to implementing it? Last time I looked MtHouse
couldn't handle getting something like AA1A (which the Pronto is capable
of sending). I couldn't even get it to handle A1A2 etc, but Bruce was
looking into it

--
Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>

On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not
enable you to fly."