RE: UKHA2003 Tivo Clinic...

Doogie

Great idea.  I've just change my laptops IP address and telnet'd in to TiVo
(this is a minor miracle for a non-techie like me!).  I've entered
nic_config_tivo at the bash prompt (bash-2.02#), but it says command not
found.  Do I need to download something to TiVo?

Pete

-----------------------
Doogie Brodie wrote...

2 if you know
what IP range the tivo is set to, (ask Paul Gordon!), you can
temporarily change one of your machines onto the same netmask and give
it an ip address, then telnet in, and run the re-config from the telnet
session... to run the reconfig from telnet you want to run
nic_config_tivo from the Tivo's bash prompt

HTH

--
Doogie