SliMP3 in-wall installation

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: SliMP3 in-wall installation
  • From: Bruno Prior <bruno@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:16:06 +0100

I want to do an in-wall installation of my SliMP3, pretty similar to the
one pointed out on this list at www.dhunay.com. He seems to have
modified the front screen, to remove the bit that wraps round underneath
to act as a stand. How would one go about doing that? Obviously I would
like to achieve a tidy finish to look pretty similar to his.

Cheers,

Bruno