RE: Projector Problem

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Projector Problem
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:29:38 +0100

Hi Dean,

Cant seem to find any info on Polaroid projectors on the Polaroid websites.

It is possible for an aging lamp to add a colour cast to the image, we have
noticed it with projectors at work. We also get splodges of colour usually
green or purple.

There is another more serious possibility especially as the projector has
just been "Setup". The possibility that it has been subjected to
physical
shock and the LCD panels have become misaligned.

Sorry I cant offer more help :-(

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv