[ADVERT] [OT] For Sale: 43" TV

For sale:

1 x Toshiba 43" Rear projection TV, Model number: 43PJ93B
as seen here...

http://www.timeandtune.com/acatalog/Shop_Toshiba_43PJ93B_219.html
http://www.aegir.co.uk/sale.htm

Purchased from new on 29th October 1999 for £1699. It's still a current
model (AFAIK), and currently goes for around the £1200/£1300 mark...

It's in absolutely tip-top perfect as-new condition.

I would like offers in the region of £500, but there is a possibility of
doing a deal with an extended warranty which may reduce that a bit....

Basically, I have an extended warranty on the TV, which runs until October
2004. It is a cashback type warranty, whereby if no claim is made, the full
premium is refundable. Therefore the warranty will pay back £200 next
October... (note it won't be paid automatically, it has to be claimed
within
a 30-day window). The deal is that I could either:

a) Keep the warranty myself, and I'll claim the £200 back next year, in
which case I'd be prepared to accept £350 cash for the set.

b) I'll sell the warranty along with the set, you'd therefore have over a
years worth of repair/replacement cover, _or_ a £200 refund next October.
(not both, - if a claim is made, no refund is given). In this case the
price
is the abovementioned £500

- I _need_ to make £500 to fund my plasma purchase.... :-)

Anyone interested?

BTW, I'm in London, and this would not be an easy item to ship (When I got
it, it came in a box about the size of a Transit van), so a buyer really
would need to collect it....

If no takers here, I'll ebay it in the next week or two....

Paul G.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger