From: big_red_frog [mailto:anthony.tod@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 July 2003 12:47
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] XM10U question

Hi All,

Recieved a bundle of packages to make up a comfort installation,
going to trial it in a house we are renting for 6 months while we
finish a self build.

One of the units is a XM10U two way interface, that in all the web
images has a flying lead of the bottom, but in my case has a 3 pin
mains plug adaptor.

Am I supposed to remove this and wire it into the mains inside the
comfort case or similar?

Before I go breaking apart any plastics I want to be sure!

All help appreciated.

Going to be a lot of jury rigged wiring in the next few days!