Re: Re: re Cat5 / Cat5e cable

I'm interested too if the shipping isn't a killer.

----- Original Message -----
From: "flipsidegroup" <mailing@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 5:41 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: re Cat5 / Cat5e cable

/me puts his hand and and waves enthusiastically

Though it kinda depends on where you are as shipping might be a
bugger

Cheers

Matt

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Niall Shannon <niallshannon@c...>
wrote:
> Does anybody require cable at the minute I have a contact that is
willing to
> sell cable at the moment very cheaply it actually says Cat 5 on the
cable
> (wrong print run) as it is Cat5e cable if you are interested let me
know and
> when I say cheap I mean £15.00 + VAT for a box of 305m BULK BUY
springs to
> mind and a better deal my ensue.
>
> Niall

ADSL here
> in work.  I had told Ken/Phil/Li about it at the time.  Ken was not
> impressed as his exchange has over 200 regs and still no trigger
level :(

> However, 3 years is potentially a bit of a wait.  I will continue
with my
> campaign to get our exchange enabled before then :)
>
> Thank Ian.
>
> M.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
050419
> 92:HM/A=1652964/R=0/SIG=11t2ts2ch/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?
mqso=60178
> 276&partid=3170658> click here
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupmai
> l/S=:HM/A=1652964/rand=718695086>

> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
Service.

> IMPORTANT - This email has been sent to you by Clipsal Limited.
>
> Office:-Unit 2, The Merlin Centre, Lancaster Road, High Wycombe,
HP12 3QL,
> United Kingdom.
>
> This email along with any files transmitted with it may contain
privileged
> and confidential infomration and is intended solely for the use of
the
> intended recipient. Any opinions expressed in the e-mail are those
of the
> individual and not necessarily of the company. Any liability (in
negligence
> or otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining
>from
> acting, on any information contained in this e-mail is hereby
excluded.
> Copyright in this email and any attached files by it belongs to
Clipsal
> Limited.
>
> If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system
> administrator by telephone on 01494 521111. Please then delete this
e-mail
> and destroy any copies of it.

** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx