Intro and first question

Hi all

Just a quick intro, I'm Giles and a IT Consultant based near
Colchester.  I've no experience at all of HA, I'm just getting into
it.  Have a bit of time on my hands so thought I'd give it a go.
First project is to replace all AV remotes with one (ordering a
Pronto this week hopefully) and get X10 working to control lighting
in my lounge. Hopefully not too challenging but I think thats enough
for the time being.

But thinking to the future I want to be able to distribute Freeview
around the house without having to buy multiple freeview boxes.  Got
a few ideas but that comes later

First question though, anyone with the Pronto RU950 are you happy
with it, and does it have built in codes for Sky+?  I've seen the
first impressions email that went round

Giles