From: Mark McCall [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 23 July 2003 10:28
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Northern Ireland to gt 100percent Broadband coverage?

<http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/22/31893.html>=20
> good news Mark!

I had heard this a few weeks ago from a BT Engineer repairing our ADSL here
in work.  I had told Ken/Phil/Li about it at the time.  Ken was not
impressed as his exchange has over 200 regs and still no trigger level :(

However, 3 years is potentially a bit of a wait.  I will continue with my
campaign to get our exchange enabled before then :)

Thank Ian.

M.