RE: USB -> Serial

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: USB -> Serial
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:40:29 +0100

Just to add to the general throng, I can recommend these:

http://www.easysync.co.uk/rs232.htm#usb4com

If you want multiple serial ports using just the one USB port. Fancied
the 8-way but couldn't quite justify it.

Not tried it with the Pronto, but the four ports are all recognised in
XP as 'proper' serial ports and it works fine with Meteor.

Steve