RE: XBox & Joytech Digital AV lead

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: XBox & Joytech Digital AV lead
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:30:26 +0100

Only a SCART to S-Video lead or adapter.

If you buy a lead make sure it is the correct direction.

The adapters are usually switchable.

The TV should have a menu option to select S-Video if it supports it. My
JVC
has a button marked "S-IN" which toggles between S-Video and
Composite. The
Mitsibishi toggles between S-Video and Composite on successive presses of
the AV2 button. Some Sony TV's only have an "EXT" button which
cycles
through AV1, AV1RGB, AV2, AV2S, AV3, AV3S, AV4, AV4S etc.

Same task... so many ways of achieving it :-(

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv