Re: OT ADVERT *grin* top gear tonight

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT ADVERT *grin* top gear tonight
  • From: "yhkeppy" <keith@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:48:25 -0000

As an owner, i live in the TVR groups as well as ukha and found this:

Here's an OK .wmv of it...

www.sleepy-fish.com/images/videos/TVRs/T350CandNoble.wmv
7,571KB (10 mins)

Higher Quality .wmv
www.sleepy-fish.com/images/videos/TVRs/T350CandNoblehiqual.wmv
43,108Kb

Probably best to do a file...save as...

The review was just awesome!! Enjoy ;-)

Keith

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Don McAllister" <donmc@b...> wrote:
> Currently being uploaded to a secret location. Will let you know
when
> it's available.
>
> Don

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1
705
> 0419

92:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124bf4lrb/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitake
nat
> togy
> o?YH=3512152&yhad=1595056> Click Here!
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egrou
> pmai
> l/S=:HM/A=1595056/rand=406128774>

> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>