[Advert] Harmony 3.4.2 Beta released

A major overhaul of the macros in Harmony has been done, meaning more
functions, greater reliability and increased execution speed.

Interestingly we now allow access to the device status so that you can
now include the device status in "IF THEN" statements.

We have included global variables in this release which should be useful
specifically when recording system states such as the turning of night
and day as reported by the new MS13E2 devices.

Regards

Darryl.

Simply Automate - Bringing your home to life.

http://www.SimplyAutomate.com/

mailto:Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx

Tel: 01865 784 080

Fax: 01865 784 081