From: Brian G. Reynolds [mailto:brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 July 2003 22:20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] mv1000

Are you with NTL?

I have not been able to connect with my home system for ages!

It is quite possible me that is at fault but I have set my system up
loads of times in the past with no problems.....

What I am told is that NTL (and others) are blocking all ports bar
80/8080....

If I ever get time I will try to sort this out....

Probably not your problem just felt like letting off a bit of steam...

B.