RE: A Comets Tail :) (its a bit long)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: A Comets Tail :) (its a bit long)
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:21:57 +0100

Its "possible" that they were being driven via a distribution amp
and two
outputs of the amp were connected to different inputs on the TV using
Monster Cable and cheap cable but....

1. It the TV capable of a side by side image. (I know some are but most
arent)
2. Was it a genuine Harry Potter DVD or a "specially" prepared
demo DVD
3. Where do they buy their cheap leads from ( no-one complained about the
quality of images on my KAT5 stand and my most expensive SCART lead cost me
£3 because I had to buy it in a shop because I wanted it in a hurry!)

My guess is a specially prepared DVD with the split screen images on it
which unless they has a notice somewhere indicating that it was a
simulation, it a clear attempt to mislead people into believing that the
difference is that dramatic. If that is the case then I would suspect that
Trading Standards might like to take a look.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv