RE: Compaq Fingerprint Readers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Compaq Fingerprint Readers
  • From: "Stuart Billinghurst" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:39:53 +0100

Are any of these still available?

I  was looking to automate a coke machine to allow people to have a finger
print activated account thus:

press finger on reader and select choice, then if account has enough money
left in it your choice will be dispatched.

Can this be done?

and if so is it do able this using SQL and access and the reader?