icn630 navman experience

Hi All,

Saw some questions on this little unit.

Rented one for 4 days from hertz last weekend for 75DK a day (about 7
quid),
they had had them in that day.

I was heading from Copenhagen Denmark to Trollhattan 300 miles North in
Sweden in a rental.

Took me out of Copenhagen, into Sweden, right up the drive of the hotel,
almost to the front door!

Took us to several natural attractions we wanted to see, direct to shopping
centers whereever we were.

And also got me to the airport outside Gothenburg on time to pick up the
girlfriend, who was delayed, so I just had it take me to the nearest
shopping center again, and then back when the plane was due.

I was stunned at how good it was, clear, consize and detailed.

Even took us the back route into the hotel grounds when we approached from
different side.

It transformed what would of been an enjoyable but difficult to navigate
foriegn road trip into an absolute breeze!

All this and without even having a manual to read!

I little upset when I web monkeyed and found out the price!

So if you have just brought one or are thinking about it, and cost is not
the big no no, I say go for it!

SWMBO wants one now.