RE: Re: Digital audio over CAT5 cables... a KAT5 solution!!!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Digital audio over CAT5 cables... a KAT5 solution!!!
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:45:34 +0100

> From: mark_harrison_uk2 [mailto:mph@xxxxxxx]

> The fact I plugged in the cables, and the sound started coming out
> the speakers counts as "work well" for me.

Quoting from one of your postings on a different thread the other day....

"> Heat is the worst enemy of electronics.

Nah - the second worst. As anyone who's been near my work will
testify, _I_ am the worst enemy of electronics :-) "

... would seem to indicate that it worked at all is a MIRACLE :-)

KAT5 "The Harrison proof solution to digital audio distribution"

Just posted info on the KAT5 list for others to try this if they wish.