Introduction

Hi everybody,
I have just discovered this list which looks as though it will be of great
interest to me.  I am a woman of 'mature' years who bought a laptop on
retirement and has since become obsessed!
Apart from communicating with friends I also enjoy digital photography and
creating documents and newsletters with the help of Publisher and Word.
I am one of those very annoying people who never reads a manual, (mainly
because I don't understand computer-speak) preferring to learn by trial and
error. Consequently I often become frustrated but with a little
perseverance I usually get there in the end. However sometimes I get
totally bogged down and wish there was someone I could ask for advice.
Hopefully this is where all you kind folks may be able to come to my
rescue!
Having previously belonged to another helpful mailing list (motorhome which
I have now sold) I know that a great deal of useful information can be
obtained from them and I  look forward to 'meeting' you all in due course.
Lee Telford