RE: Routing cables outside

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Routing cables outside
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 10:29:10 +0100

Yes.

You can get plastic trunking in those sizes as well. It may last longer
than
galvanised depending on how exposed to the weather it is. Having said that,
if exposed to direct sunlight you may be better with galvanised as the UV
in
sunlight degrades plastic after a while unless you can get black trunking.

Plastic will be easier to work with as well.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv