Probe Zone Monitor

Hi All
Although  no one was interested in the project i  have put some pics
of the Probe Zone Monitor on my website if anyone is interested....I intend
to start using Smartlinc Probes to monitor the status of my kit as my non
compliant ha family are turning kit on and off manually thus my flags in HV
are only correct about 50% of the time...Probe Zone Monitors will be
located
in each zone and will be connected via cat5 back to the Probe Zone Hub.....

More Soon
Frank Mc

PS Also small update on FirM Doc now ver1.03...