RE: Test my MV1000

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Test my MV1000
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:24:45 +0100

Concurrency, I guess. I get the impression from previous discussions
that the MV1000 doesn't deal with concurrent access especially well. I
was trying to access it on the LAN at the same time and getting fairly
lengthy delays.

Thanks for checking, everyone who had a go. I know I can connect from
work tomorrow, now!

Going to have to get some more cameras, too.

Regards,
Steve