Re: Re: In-ceiling amplifiers

OK pictures soon.  However my list of deliverables to you is growing
Frank ;-):

1) LIRC FirM code and documentation suitable for your website
2) Prototype of amplifier
3) Picutres of the setup

Got my soldering iron on ;-)))

>suspect you are confusing Rio Receiver (an MP3 >player) and
Jreceiver -

Quite correct.......

>Currently my 40V test PSU's are a whopping big >supply from work and
>switchmode supply I manually changed from 48V to >40V.

Im sure Jaycar should have something .......

Frank