RE: Different false alarms

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Different false alarms
  • From: "Paul" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:10:57 +0100

Thanks Frank.

They have all been different sensors. I guess the most likely reason so
far=
is the sensitivity settings - I'll change them all today and ditch the aut=
omated lighting functions (which never were responsive enough anyway!).
The=
re were windows open on one occasion (but not much breeze as far as I can
t=
ell). As to the 'perimeter' settings in Comfort - this is a standard
featur=
e - I was just wondering whether it's a good idea to set the PIR zones to
t=
his type or not.

Cheers,

Paul.