From: Marcus Warrington
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 2:54 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: In-ceiling amplifiers

Well for my own house I'd like a cheap small stereo amp that provides
reasonable
sound quality, and whose volumne can be adjusted electronically. i.e. I
want
a web server to be able to adjust the volume of an individual amp. Ideally
I'd then
have a rack of 15 of these in node0 (one for each room/zone) and a
webserver acting
as a central controller.

Ok somewhere in there I'd need some sources and a switcher as well..

Marcus