Re: AV Switcher jobbies from Lets....

> Blimey, that was quick Q!
> LOL, I know "vaguely" where my manual is too - in my house
_somewhere_ :D

> Yeah, that'd be great - I can't fiddle with it until tonite anyway....
> Boud to be something st0pid like "press "Learn", press
source, press
remote
> button to activate" or some such sequence.
>
> cheers,
>
> T.

Right, the lowdown...

G. Programming Source Selector for connected component

If programming is required, follow the steps below to set up the source
selector with the correct remote control codes to work with your particular
A/V devices.

1. Push the POWER button on the source selector. A device indicator light
will go on.
2. Push and hold the "learn" button until the device indicator
light goes
out. This places the source selector in "learn" mode. The
"learn" light
should now be on.
3. Push the button for the device you want the source selector to
"learn"
the codes for. The device light should come on. The source selector will
only remain in the "learn" for 15 seconds after the learn button
is pressed.
If no signal is sent, the learn button light will blink for approximately 5
seconds, the learn light will go out, and the source selector will return
normal operation. Wait until the source selector returns to normal
operation
and start again at step 2.
4. Point your remote at the source selector and follow the normal
(manufacturer's) procedure to turn the device on.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 for additional devices.
6. The selected device light will go out and the learn button light will
stay on indicating the code has been successfully received.
Repeat steps 2, 3 & 4 for additional devices.

Note: If the selected device indicator light does not go out-refer to the
troubleshooting selection for help.

7. When you have finished programming all devices, push the learn button
again. The last programmed device indicator light will come on and the
learn
indicator light will go out.

I hope this will do for now?

Q.