RE: Server software

Quoting Gerard McGovern <stuff@xxxxxxx>:
> Or option number three ... use a Wavefinder. Digital radio and there
is
> software to stream MP3 from it. And I have one I want to get rid of
:-0

....unless you run any modern OS :(
Mine was gr8 under win2k, but is not a happy bunny under XP at all - even
with
trying the various voodoo trickes with USB drivers etc.
Now it's just a silent something stuck to the wall that makes people
go "Ohhh... what's that?" and then "Oh" (in a tolerant,
sad kinda way) when I
tell them what it is - it never turns out to be whatever exciting thing
they
originally had in mind - time to change friends maybe? :)

T.