Touch Screens Colour V Pc Notebooks?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Touch Screens Colour V Pc Notebooks?
  • From: "gardan1225" <gary@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 22:48:12 -0000

Hi, Newbie question,come back please!
proberbly a daft question,but here go's. I was looking at the new=20
colour touch screen from "Comfort" but gasped at the price
=A31,200 up=20
to =A32,000 nearly.When touch screens are available for about =A3300 to=20
=A3600. Is it not possible to install one of these and and have access=20
to your PC??? or am I missing the point all together? If I am is it=20
not better to have a good notebook Pc in the kitchen linked to=20
everythink,Notebooks are a lot cheaper.
Any help or comments would be helpful.
Many Thanks Gary=20