RE: Re: OT - Has O2hoster ceased already?

Quoting Paul <p-gale@xxxxxxx>:

> I've been vaguely following these threads but didn't think I was going
> bother doing anything until now. I had 3 accounts (1 x £60 and 2 x
£20) all
> with time left to run but none in 30 period. Is it worth me bothering
(i.e.
> according to the T+C which I've not got, was I entitled to refund?).
Like
> most here, not bothered about money but principle as we was screwed
guv!

Yes, you arew entitled.  The contract on the site basically said that in
the
event of termination of coutract, you would pay any outstanding amounts due
but
equally, the supplier would refund the difference between what you paid for
and
the amount of service you received.
The 30 day thing is a red herring really.....

T.