Sky+ at node zero

I am planning on putting my Sky+ box in a central location, and
feeding video to several rooms using Kat5 modules.  I'm a bit new to
all this, so I would be grateful on any advice on the best way to
proceed.

The Sky+ outputs are as follows:

TV Scart             SCART (composite video out; RGB out)
VCR Scart            SCART (composite video in/out; RGB in)
S-video out          4-way mini-DIN
RF Out 1             IEC 165-2 male
RF Out 2             IEC 165-2 male (with 9v out for Skylink)
Audio out (L/R)      Phono sockets
Optical audio out    Optical digital-audio socket

Would it be best to feed the S-video output to one room and the TV
Scart output to the other room?

If I use the S-video output then how do I connect this to a Kat5 AVS-
TX?

If I use the TV scart then I assume I will need to also get an RGB-to-
S-video converter?

I expect these will give me the best quality.  If I need to connect a
third room then I could just use one of the RF outputs (the 2nd RF
output will allow IR control via the Skylink mouse).  Or I could use
the Kat5 modules in a daisychain setup (with only the last Kat5 RX
terminated)

What if I get an AV amp for the lounge?  Sky+ provides Dolby 5.1
output - will this be available on the S-video -> Kat5 TX/RX link?

Any benefit to feeding the audio outputs to another room?

Lastly, what is recommended for sending the IR back to node zero?  I
understand that IR will be coming to Kat5 sometime soon, but what do
people use meantime?

Thanks,
Ian