From: Robert Welsh [mailto:bob-ukha@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 02 July 2003 11:50
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Wireless (802.11b) Development Kits

=20

Hi,

Has any of our resident hardware developers looked at 802.11b kits ???
A scan of the archive (http://www.ukha-archive.com)
revealed this from
one from IOSoft:

http://www.crownhill.uk.com/product.php?prod=3D380

And further snooping with Google also showed up this one from Troy:

http://www.troygroup.com/wireless/products/wireless/etherwindplus.asp

And this one from Ubisoft:

http://www.ubicom.com/solutions/devkits/development_kits.html

Anyway, before I go contacting them all about their kits - anyone got
any experience to add (apart from the fact that they're all probably
going to be rather costly !!)

Cheers,
Rob