RE: SonyEricsson P800 or T610

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: SonyEricsson P800 or T610
  • From: "Paul" <p-gale@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 13:47:06 +0100

Yes - I've had integrated phone/PDA's before (the Ericsson R380 I think it
=
was) - and they've sucked big time ;)  I have an iPaq for that stuff
anyway=
which is great (but don't often have it on me cos it's too much to carry i=
n a pocket with the phone. The T610 sounds quite tempting though. I guess
y=
ou get everything except PDA software and HTML browsing?

Paul.

HV,
> ACE or HS). I=92m also experimenting with Philip Coombes=92 Zone
Minder s=
/w