From: "Shane Harrison" <shane.harrison@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 9:18 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Voice Recognition blackbox/software.

You could try the Misterhouse archives and list. A few viavoice and
other apps being used over there for VR. I remember some discussions in
the past.

www.misterhouse.net

Cheers
Shane

/IBOolB/TM

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx