Re: Re: [OT] popup stoppers

Calum Morrell wrote:

> Whereas Mozilla 1.4 knows when you've requested one or not and only
> blocks unsolicited popups by default.

Yup, and you can also say (in Firebird at least) these listed sites are
allowed to give me popups if I ask for them or not :)

> Isn't it nice Doogie? Junk mail integration is improving as well in
> messenger.

Oh yes! I'm using the mail client from the Thunderbird project which
will be the main Mozilla Mail client soon.... So now I have rapidhoster
tagging messages as spam, processed at my local spamassassin gateway
(which I setup before I moved to rapidhoster so needed it front end)
then filtering when the mail arrives in my client.... f'ing marvelous!

/me really hates spam!

--
Doogie