RE: Networked DVD player

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Networked DVD player
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 20:40:33 +0100

There's a freely downloadable firmware upgrade to do that if you search
under Google...

...also Kiss have told me that they're releasing a multi region firmware
for
it.

We looked at these with a view to stocking them but basically I thought
they
were pretty pants and I believe Graham Howe did too.

Phil