Re: [OT] popup stoppers

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:00:25 +0100, Doogie Brodie
<ukhad@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I'll shut up now!

<LOL> !

I for one completely concur. I've been using Mozilla since v1.1 I
think and have quickly grown to really like it. I hadn't really known
about Firebird though, although I'd heard of it, so I'll be giving
that a go too.

Like you, Doogie, I occasionally fire up IE for the odd incompatible
site.

Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx