Re: OT - Has O2hoster ceased already?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT - Has O2hoster ceased already?
  • From: "Nick Towers" <nickt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:04:38 -0000

For me its hassle not money (but hassle = time = money), I just want
the site back up for a day or two so I can get the files & mail I
need. But I will write. Trouble is, as a Ltd co, if it has no assets
(which I suspect will be the case), it's not going to pay up/refund
unless there were personal guarantees which is v unlikely.
Nick

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Tony Butler <lists@a...> wrote:
> Quoting Nick Towers <nickt@t...>:
>
> > If anyone's got means of contacting Ozan, ask him to get the site
up
> > so we can at least transfer tidily, 'cos it's not great personal
PR